This service provides:
- Initial Assessment of clients and carer needs;
- Referral to other Community Services;
- Ongoing assessment and nursing management;
- Wound Assessment and Management;
- Monitoring of Blood Sugar Levels;
- Organising and education re medications/Webster Pack.
People with disabilities receiving assistance under the National Disability Insurance Scheme can use this service under support items Enrolled Nursing or Registered Nursing.
Frail older persons and others requiring medical and nursing assistance who live in the Newcastle or Lake Macquarie Local Government Areas.
Our Nurses are approved providers for the Department of Veterans Affairs.
People with disabilities receiving assistance under the National Disability Insurance Scheme should clarify that their Plan pays for both materials and nursing time.
From others donations are appreciated, but not essential.
- For people with a disability, living in Newcastle, Lake Macquarie or Maitland areas, aged under 65 years: Phone 1800 800 110
- People aged over 65 years of age : 1800 836 799
- Newcastle: (02) 4961 2686
- Lake Macquarie: (02) 4944 1944