- Assisting clients to address alcohol and/or other drug related issues;
- Assisting parents to address health issues/needs of both themselves and their children;
- Addressing child related issues to the parent;
- Encouraging parents in developing/maintaining a healthy stable lifestyle for themselves and children;
- Assist setting personal/child-related goals and working towards the realization of these goals;
- Linking families with existing services & supporting their continued, appropriate use of these services;
- Providing education and information to clients re drug and alcohol, health and related issues.
Families with children under 12 years where parental drug or alcohol use has affected the family functioning.
The service is wholly funded by the NSW Health Department through the Hunter New England Health Service and is free of charge to the client.
Lower Hunter (Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Port Stephens, Cessnock, Maitland)
Phone: 4961 2686