Career opportunities arise at Mercy Services in a wide range of positions including management, administration, nursing and support roles.
It is our policy to advertise vacancies in the media, and on this website.
You might want to work at Mercy Services to:
- Join others who share your values of caring for the disadvantaged and working for social justice
- Enjoy flexible, family friendly work culture
- Develop your skills through our comprehensive approach to training
- Be supported by our Employee Assistance Program (free confidential counselling for personal or work issues with qualified external counsellors)
- Secure higher income via salary sacrificing (offered to all permanent staff)
Many of our staff start as Community Care Assistants. This is a position that provides great job satisfaction and opens up a wide range of career options.
Your preparation while waiting for a position with Mercy Services
Most of the positions we advertise require you to have relevant qualification or skills before applying for a job with us.
You might also want to build your skills and experience through study, paid or voluntary work. Our Coordinators are always happy to talk with people interested in working in their area. Please feel free to phone the number for any service listed in the “Services” section of our website and ask to speak with the Coordinator. For more information contact: Phone (02) 4961 2686
We have current employment opportunities: